enChoice is able to deliver world-class products, services, and support thanks to a dedicated and talented team of professionals. We are looking to grow this team with skilled professionals who share our commitment to excellence and quality. enChoice offers a competitive benefits package and an atmosphere that challenges your mind, rewards your accomplishments, and encourages growth and creativity.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions below, please forward your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com unless otherwise specified.
Please note that enChoice does not accept candidate resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any recruiter or agency that submits candidates automatically forfeits the placement rights of said candidate(s) to enChoice.
Systems Consultants (2)
Seeking two Systems Consultants:
- One based in Manhattan with no short term travel requirements.
- One based elsewhere in the U.S., willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Requirements for both positions are as follows:
- Familiarity with enterprise content management (ECM) technologies, specifically IBM FileNet P8.
- Five or more years experience performing ECM system design, configuration, training, testing (including user acceptance testing) and deployment support, and creating documentation.
enChoice CYA Solutions Group / Sales Engineer (pre/post sales)
This is a Pre-Sales position responsible for support of the CYA Software portfolio. This Specialist is responsible for managing the technical side of customer relationships, working with direct sales as well as assisting Partners to close deals & bring in new customers.
The systems engineer will be responsible for providing technical sales support and account mgt that will include:
- Conducting sales presentations and demos for potential direct customers as well as partners.
- Providing sales call follow-up and proactive account mgt of the resulting technical relationship with customer to close deal. This includes keeping account info up to date in The CRM system, attendance at all sales, sales eng, and product mgt meetings.
- Detailing/presenting our products features, operation, support services and resulting values to customer/partner.
- Responding to RFP/RFI/RFQs in coordination with sales account mgr.
- Managing & performing customer technical proof of concept of products.
- Providing detailed/timely customer product feedback and feature requests to product mgt.
- Leading technical discussions at partner workshops, tradeshows, and joint selling opportunities.
- Architecting and recommending specific deployment solutions of products for customers.
- Performing and managing product implementations at customer locations.
- Performing technical product and system admin/user training for customers and partners.
- Troubleshooting and resolving product issues discovered during the implementation process.
- Scheduling and conducting introduction of customer to support team after performing implementations.
The ideal candidate will have Enterprise Content Management(ECM) software experience, preferably with EMC Documentum or IBM FileNet. Candidates must have the ability to build & present complex solutions to our clients. A strong knowledge I/T environments are essential, including Linux, UNIX, Windows, Microsoft SQL and Oracle. The job requires a highly motivated, self starter who is comfortable working independently in a mobile environment. The position will require up to 50% travel. The salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please indicate the best time(s) and number at which you can be reached in the cover letter.
If you have IBM FileNet P8 and Image Services skills and experience, and/or IBM Java skills, please follow the above instructions to be considered as specific positions become available.