enChoice®, Inc. offers the most comprehensive range of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions and services available, from system design and installation to deployment, hosting, and single-point-of-contact support. Solutions are offered for a wide range of business needs including content management, business process management (BPM), records management, and data protection. An IBM Premier Business Partner, EMC ISV/Technology Partner, and a recipient of the 2009 IBM Most Distinguished Achievement Award, enChoice possesses unrivaled ECM expertise, with over 500 implementations and 200 certifications. Customers include Anchor General Insurance, Gruenthal, Petro-Canada, Southern Farm Bureau, and the U.S. Army.
Tempe, Arizona, USA
- KwikWork®: An out-of-the-box end user application that facilitates rapid, cost-effective ECM system deployment so you can realize fast ROI.
- CYA SmartRecovery™: The only application-aware solution for EMC® Documentum® and IBM® FileNet® P8 that enables hot, consistent backups and hot, granular recovery of repository information.
- CYA HOTBackup™: Enables companies to mitigate and even eliminate planned EMC Documentum downtime by performing hot, consistent backups of the entire Documentum application that are automatically stored within EMC NetWorker.
- CYA Replicator™: A hardware-independent, real-time replication solution for Documentum and P8 that helps significantly improve RPOs and achieve stringent RTOs by synchronizing content and the database, and replicating them to remote systems.
- IBM ECM: enChoice offers a wide range of IBM ECM solutions, including IBM FileNet P8, IBM FileNet Image Services, IBM FileNet Content Services, IBM Content Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, and IBM Lotus Collaboration and Web Content solutions.
- Kofax Capture: Accelerates business processes by collecting documents and forms, transforming them into accurate, retrievable information, and delivering it all into your business applications and databases.
- Dataract e5™ Workflow: A transactional work management suite that dramatically cuts processing costs by managing, integrating, automating, measuring and monitoring business processes.
enChoice offers a wide variety of professional services for ECM including assessment services, migration and conversion services, installation and deployment services, data integrity services, remote system administration, and managed services (hosting).
enChoice works with organizations of all sizes spanning all industries. While the company conducts most of its business within the United States and Europe, other countries are serviced across the globe including Australia, Canada, Japan, and Mexico.
enChoice has over 500 satisfied customers worldwide including Anchor General Insurance, DuPont, Gruenthal, McKinsey & Company, Petro-Canada, Schering-Plough, Southern Farm Bureau, Standard and Poor’s, and the U.S. Army.
Awards & Achievements
- 2012 IBM Enterprise Content Management Excellence Award
- 2011 IBM Enterprise Content Management Excellence Award
- 2010 IBM Beacon Award Finalist for Outstanding Performance in the Midmarket
- 2009 IBM Most Distinguished Achievement Award
- 2008 IBM Information on Demand CTO Innovation Award Winner
- 2008 IBM Lotusphere CTO Innovation Award Finalist
- 2008 IBM Best in Lotusphere Showcase Semi-Finalist
- 2007 IBM ECM Strategic Technology Partner of the Year Award
enChoice has also received the prestigious IBM Beacon Award for its work with IBM Business Consulting Services. View more awards